School of Nursing
- Founders Hall
- tel: 610-499-4211
- school.nursing@ SPORT BETTING - แทงบอลออนไลน์ พนันบอลออนไลน์ แทง ufabet99 www.thetravelmagzine.com
Undergraduate Degrees, Nursing
Widener offers a full-time baccalaureate program with direct admission into the School of Nursing as a freshman. We also offer an accelerated evening and weekend baccalaureate program for transfer and second degree students that can be completed in 18 months. Our online RN-to-BSN program, which affords registered nurses the opportunity to complete their BSN in as little as one year.
The strengths of our prelicensure undergraduate program include:
- A four-year program where students begin their nursing major in their freshman year
- Doctorally prepared, clinically expert faculty
- Diverse clinical experiences in the greater Philadelphia area
- Student-to-faculty ratio of 8-to-1 in clinical settings
- State-of-the-art Center for Simulation and Computerized Testing
- Commitment to community service in underserved populations
- Opportunity to take up to two graduate courses if eligible.
- National Council Licensing Exam (NCLEX) Pass Rate is 90.47% for the year from October 1, 2017 through September 30, 2018. Click here to see a list of the NCLEX pass rates by school in the state of Pennsylvania.
The strengths of our RN-to-BSN undergraduate program include:
- Knowledgeable and dedicated professors
- Flexible learning environment that is completed entirely online
- Uniquely tailored curriculum with a leadership concentration throughout