Graduate Studies & Extended Learning
- Kapelski Learning Center, Room 120
- tel: 610-499-4282
- fax: 610-499-4369
- gel@ SPORT BETTING - แทงบอลออนไลน์ พนันบอลออนไลน์ แทง ufabet99 www.thetravelmagzine.com
Graduate and Professional Programs
Widener University’s graduate and professional programs are highly regarded with select programs ranking among the top in the nation. Widener has been graduating prominent leaders in a multitude of diverse academic disciplines since 1966.
Professional career-oriented students are attracted to Widener’s challenging and competitive graduate programs through our world-renown faculty and their commitment to academic excellence. Students experience engaging classroom interaction that is personalized and inclusive of a diverse and highly qualified student body with hands-on experiential learning opportunities. Students also recognize the value in attaining financial assistance, accessing state-of-the-art facilities, and creating customized dual degrees with professional certificate options.
Attend as a full or part-time student with the possibility of evening, weekend, accelerated, and online course schedules at three locations - the main campus in Chester, PA, Delaware Law School in Wilmington, DE, or the Widener Commonwealth Law School campus in Harrisburg, PA; some programs are entirely online.
Graduate and Professional Programs Offered at Widener University
- Allied Health Education (MEd)
- Business Administration (on campus MBA)
- Business Administration (online MBA)
- Business Process Innovation (MS)
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD)
- Criminal Justice (MA)
- Education, K12, and Postsecondary (Masters, Doctoral, and Certificates)
- Engineering (MS)
- Health Care (MBA)
- Human Sexuality Studies (Masters and Doctoral)
- Law: Delaware Law School and Widener Law Commonwealth
- Nursing (Masters and Doctoral)
- Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Organizational Development & Leadership (MA)
- Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Public Administration (MPA)
- Social Work (on campus MSW and PhD)
- Social Work (online MSW)
- Taxation and Financial Planning (MS)
Graduate Certificate Programs
Students may choose to enhance their degree or earn a professional credential without the lengthier commitment required to earn a graduate degree by enrolling in one of our certificate programs. Many of these affordable certificates will allow you to "fast-track" into a graduate degree program or customize your career or academic plan by pairing a degree with a certificate. Certificates are available in the following disciplines:
- Arts & Sciences Certificate Programs
- Business Administration Certificate Programs
- Education Certificate Programs
- Engineering Certificate Programs
- Nursing (Post-Master's) Certificate Programs
- Human Sexuality Studies Certificate Program
Learn More and Apply
To learn more about your program of interest, arrange a campus visit or telephone appointment by contacting gradprograms@ SPORT BETTING - แทงบอลออนไลน์ พนันบอลออนไลน์ แทง ufabet99 www.thetravelmagzine.com or 610-499-4282. Ready to apply now? Simply complete this online application form to begin the graduate admissions process.
Join the ranks of countless prominent Widener University graduate students today, and you too will become a confident and empowered leader throughout your professional organization, community, and career!
Graduate students share their experiences and how Widener has prepared them for a successful career.